Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Howdy y'all! I have decided that it is time to start a blog. It always takes me forever to choose a name. Also, I need this blog to be as anonymous as possible. I am going to ask for those who know me not to use my real name in your comments please.

Let me tell you a bit about myself.  I have a husband I love dearly and three awesome kiddos. We have been married 15 years! I homeschool my children, next year will be our 5th year. I am a bit scared because my son will be in high school. Last year we moved out to the country. I wish I was more of a homesteader than I am. I love crafts and homemade things. You will be getting photos of those things in the future, you lucky people! We have plenty of land for the kids to play in. It is so peaceful out here.

I love Christ. I made a commitment to him when I was 7. I grew up in one denomination. When I got married I converted to another. I have not always walked with Christ. I never did anything bad, like steal a car or anything. But sin is sin. I have been to so many different churches. Some I liked, some not so much. So right now I am searching (again). 

Thanks for reading my first post! Leave me a comment and let me know what kind of things you want me to talk about in the future.

8 comments:

  1. Mmmm, how about talking about kidney stones, lol! Or unschooling? I would be very interested in how that works at your house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh stones. They deserve their post at this point!! I will definitely have to talk about our homeschooling too.

      Delete
  2. I'm excited to follow along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to hear more about your homeschooling adventures, and your crafty adventures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm scared of homeschooling a high schooler!! I'll write about that! I would love to share crafty DIYs too.

      Delete
  4. Yay! A new blog! I want to hear more about your awesome kids, ghost stories, life on the prairie, and your way-cool crafts. Pretty much anything you want to talk about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe Ghost Bob has been bugging me because he wants people to know he's here! I'll talk about my mini petting zoo. My goal is to stay with this blog, so some days I may even be doing toothpaste comparisons. That's a last resort of course haha!

      Delete